- 1 cup (228g) Butter, softened
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup (201g) Sugar
- 1 cup (125g) Confectioners' sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 4-1/2 cups (544g) All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (4g) Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (3.4g) Cream of tartar
Amish sugar cookies are easy to make and since they are a drop cookie this is a perfect cookie to make with the kids or grandkids. This recipe makes about 4 dozen.
Adapted from Taste of Home
In a stand mixer or hand-held place in a large bowl and beat the butter, oil, and sugars.
Beat in eggs and add vanilla until well blended and creamed.